In 1977, Nick Loniello graduated cum laude and Order of the Coif from the UW Law School. Promptly upon graduation, he hung up his own shingle in his home town of Madison, Wisconsin. He quickly earned a reputation as a bull dog litigator in real estate, commercial, personal injury and family law matters.
Nick has worked with many clients in Madison and surrounding areas over the last 30 + years. He has made quite a reputation for himself, and his lawyering skills can be attested to with the many Thank You Letters he has received from satisfied clients.
Max Meier is a Madison native and a 2015 graduate of the UW Law School. He also graduated cum laude and Order of the the Coif. His trajectory of success as a lawyer was so impressive he was promoted to partner stature in March, 2021.
What we have done and what we can do for you:
- Kept our clients satisfied with our efforts, our care and service, our skill and reasonable prices. Word of mouth is our best advertising.
- Closed more than 5,200 commercial and residential real estate transactions.
- Organized more than 2,600 business organizations such as corporations, limited liability companies and limited liability partnerships.
- Litigated more than 1,100 divorce and family law cases.
- By settement or judgment, obtained satisfactory cash settlements in more than 425 personal injury claims.
- Litigated more than 1,000 jury trials and court trials in a wide array of civil matters, including adverse possession claims, title disputes, partition actions, business break-ups, casualty insurance claims, misrepresentation claims, commmercial disputes, collections, foreclosures, will disputes, earnest money disputes, and products liability and broker liability.
- Assisted developers, urban property owners, farmers and families to secure land division approvals, plat approvals, zoning changes, or conditional use permist in more than 1,000 cases.
- Created more than 50 condominiums, both residential and commercial.
- Prosecuted more than 20 appeals to the Wisconsin Court of Appeals or Wisconsin Supreme Court.
- Litigated hundreds of administrative law disputes before the Wisconsin Tax Appeals Commission, the IRS, Department of Natural Resources, Department of Transportation and other federal, state and municipal agencies.
- Drafted or probated more than 1,500 estate plans or living trusts and more than 800 health care and financial powers of attorney.